- A reservation or enquiry remains as 'provisional' only until Jetvan has received 10% of the total booking fee as a deposit. This deposit is non- refundable and only after receipt of this deposit does the reservation become subject to our terms and conditions, including the cancellation policy. Jetvan reserves the right to cancel any 'provisional' bookings, at any time and without reason or recourse.
- After receipt of the deposit, as outlined above, the booking becomes 'guaranteed'. All outstanding fees for accommodation must be paid at check-in on arrival date of the booking.
- All guests may be required to provide appropriate photo identification at check-in and to complete and sign a guest registration form that also states that he/she has read, understands and will abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Duty Manager may, at his/her discretion, carry out a room inspection of all rooms to determine that no malicious or accidental damage has occurred. Should any damage be found, the guest or group shall be charged accordingly, and the guest or group booking may be terminated at the Duty Manager's discretion with no refund of monies paid.
- Should any guest or group be found to have non-paying persons staying in their room(s), the guest or group shall be charged for the extra persons and the on-going booking may be, at the Duty Manager's discretion, terminated with no refund of monies paid.
- Should a guest or group become unruly in any manner resulting in complaints or, at the Duty Manager's discretion, disturbing other guests, Jetvan retains the right to terminate the agreement resulting in eviction with no refund of monies paid.
- All areas within Jetvan are designated No Smoking and No Pets Allowed, excepting of course registered guide dogs. Smoking, in any area of the hostel, is a serious offence and will be treated as such, possibly resulting in the eviction of anyone breaking this regulation. Illegal substances of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in the eviction, and possible prosecution, of the offending party.
- Jetvan remains the right to refuse entry to the building of any persons that are clearly under the influence of illegal drugs or excessive alcohol.
Cancellations and Amendments
- Amendments can be made up to 48 hours prior to the day of arrival depending upon the nature of the change and availability.
- Should you, for any reason, wish to cancel your booking, please advise us as soon as possible, and not later than 48 hours prior to the day of arrival. Should your cancellation be within the 48-hour period, the full amount for the first nights stay. Should we be advised prior to the 48 hour cut-off period, only the 10% of total fee deposit shall be retained by Jetvan. This fee shall be retained to cover administration costs.
- Should any, or all, guests not arrive on the booked date of arrival, Jetvan will charge for the full amount of the first night accommodation for non-arriving guests and the remainder of the booking will be cancelled.
Confirmation of your booking
- After making the reservation you will receive an e-mail with your booking details and confirmation number. Make sure you bring this confirmation with you to the hostel that you booked with; otherwise reservation confusion will be at your own responsibility.
- If you do not receive this confirmation from us you do not have a booking!